Road to Excellence
[picapp src=”0088/cdd21f25-741d-48f8-ac49-b935b09683f5.jpg?adImageId=6449803&imageId=92083″ width=”500″ height=”333″ /]
- Each day you get better or worse (there is no standing still). It’s your choice.
- Be committed to your faith, your family, and your company… in that order.
- Write it down -don’t rely on your memory (it only takes forgetting one thing to lose credibility).
- Don’t just talk about it. Do it!
- Don’t confuse efforts with results.
- Do what you said you were going to do, when you said you were going to do it, and how you said you were going to do it (if you want to be trusted and respected).
- Stop, listen, and think before you respond.
- Believe in yourself. If you don’t, who will?
- Remember that none of us is more important than the team.
- It’s not how much you know… but how much you accomplish with what you know… that is important.